About Me

My photo
I would like to think I am a happy go lucky type of gal! I enjoy spending time with my family and close friends! I enjoy researching really good deals online, I enjoy quilting and doing arts and crafts with my daughter.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Best Friend Poems! ( RACHEL CASTELONIA)

NOT FAR AWAY
I'm stuck and not even you can help me out. We should of never let things get this way, but we let it slip away. Now we both have to go through the pain. We can say sorry, but will it take the pain away? How do we fix this? Is there away? Bring my heart to peace. Take away my pain. I mss you. My love is never far away.- Rachel Castelonia

DYING WITH LOVE
I dreamt of us last night. We die together. We be came something different. People would not understnad us anymore, but you became much more. You where more different from me. You did not remember me. I came to you. I tried to make you remember. I gave you my kiss, and I saw it in your eyes you did remember, but whatever had you did not let you go. You where under it's control. I knew then I had to let you go. Say goodbye to the one I love, and forever see you no more. -Rachel Castelonia

No comments:

Post a Comment