About Me

My photo
I would like to think I am a happy go lucky type of gal! I enjoy spending time with my family and close friends! I enjoy researching really good deals online, I enjoy quilting and doing arts and crafts with my daughter.

Friday, July 8, 2011

WOW

Wow it's been a few weeks, I have started my summer schooling (intro to criminal justice). Which reminds me! If you have a library card and you are a student make sure before you buy your book you check out the library ILL department, you can get books all over the USA if you local doesn't have FOR FREE!! great huh?..lol


So I have really been thinking about joining  the military! it's between the ARMY or Navy! I honestly feel like for what I am going to school for i can really get a boost in my field if I join. I have taking the exam at the post office did drug test and background test,.so it's a waiting game and I really am not happy where I am in life, as far as my career.
 So that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment